Yoga Helps Back Pain

3.23.2008

By June Guarin

Ever wonder what benefits we get from doing yoga? It keeps us toned, fit and young! Years ago, I never do much stretching except after working out from the gym. When I injured my lower back from trying to do squats with weights on my shoulder, I knew something went wrong and I started getting throbbing pain at the back of my head. When my sitting posture is not straight, there is always throbbing pain in the back of my head. It is very uncomfortable when sitting because you keep changing your postures.

I couldn't even sleep at night because I need to lie down straight. That is hard. It took me two weeks before I go see a my doctor.

My doctor doesn't want me to go to Chiropractor as it may cause more injury when twisting my neck because I have HBP (High Blood Pressure). So he gave me instead a stretching exercises to do at home. I followed his advise and I thought of something more effective.

Well, I thought about Yoga. I bought this $9.99 video Yoga for beginners in K-Mart. Guess what.... It worked! Start doing this at home if you are shy doing it in real class.

After a week I started doing Yoga, I noticed that the pain is becoming less and less. And now it's been over couple of years, I am pain free!. I am sure it strengthen and straighten up my spine and I feel healthy. I am now an avid fan of Yoga.

Author: June. I have tried and used different kinds of skin care treatment especially acne and sharing my experience with others. Not only this but I practice healthy lifestyles. You can view more of my stories and articles in http://www.FacialBeautySecrets.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment