Pilates Body Ring Kit Review

8.09.2008

By Cheryline Lawson

I bought a beginner workout mat online from Gaiam, but wanted to get some variations by using something else. I bought the pilates video from Amazon and really loved the added resistance that the body ring provided. When you have to put pressure on the body ring, the 100 is much harder and it is even harder to tell what is meant by 'slightly bend your knees.' The word, "slightly," should be defined. I also wanted to know whether I am using the right muscles or not.

The video includes workouts for the arms that the beginner workout mat does not have. If you use this body ring video and your work out mat for a couple of weeks, you will discover that you abdominal and arm muscles have improved considerably. Therefore the body ring video tapes will clearly do some good.
Individuals, who are more advanced in Pilates and are looking for more challenge, should consider the body ring kit. I have bought so many videos from Amazon, but nothing like the body ring set. As a former dancer, I love Pilates because it helps to build muscles that are long and lean. Pilates focus on core muscle building. The only problem is that Pilates may not do much justice to the upper body as it does with sculpting the lower body.

I also realized, too, that Pilates video tapes are easier than I thought. I wanted to find one that challenged me more and gave me both upper body and lower body flexibility. You can read the rest of the article on our blog.

To read the remainder of this article to see if there are any advantages and disadvantages of the Pilates Body Ring Kit, CLICK HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment